Good scenic hikes around Kathmandu
Are there good scenic hikes around Kathmandu ?
How many days for EBC 3 passes trek?
Can someone please tell me how many days does it take to do the EBC 3 passes trek ?
MOMO cooking class in Kathmandu?
Does someone know/recommend a place for a momo cooking class in Kathmandu?
Solo Traveler to Nepal for 2 weeks
I’m traveling solo to Nepal for 2 weeks end December – beginning January. Looking for connections and suggestions: where to stay to meet nice travelers, yoga retreats, short EBC, what to visit, how to move around
Route from Muktinath to Poonhill
I am currently in Muktinah, and I need to be in Pokhara on Wednesday. What is the best way to fill in my final days? I want to go to poon hill but I don’t know how to do it. What steps can I make and how can I move from one place to another (bus would be great)?
Time and Difficulty on Dhaulagiri base camp
I am contemplating on Dhaulagiri base camp in first week April . Is it a good time to go and how is the difficulty level
Can I complete Three High Pass Trek?
I am wondering the Three High Pass Trek beginning about March from Kathmandu. I was curious how much earlier in March could I complete this trek without any restrictions due to weather like snow or some other restriction?
Options for short trek from Pokhara
What are some options for short trek from Pokhara in early January? Looking to do 3-4 days trekking.
How to get a guide in Kathmandu or Pokhara?
1. How do I get a guide once I reach Kathmandu/Pokhara without going thru an agent? I would like free n easy travel n support the independent guide n not middle man.
2. Once I find a guide, when I am doing a trek, do I book the rooms for my guide? How does that work? Or he will quote me a price for an all inclusive service for his guiding during trek?
3. Will a guide be able to help with getting bus/car/jeep rentals?
4. Are there any day guides to show or bring me around a certain city/place on motorbike/car?
5. Are there guides who will be with u thru ur entire travel, regardless of which state u are going? Will they go with u as well? Like say Pokhara to Kathmandu?
How adventurous is the travel from Pokhara to Muktinath?
Planning to travel next year April by jeep from Pokhara to Muktinath. It would be over 2 / 3 days with a night in Marpha and one night Kagbeni. Then driving back to Tatopani. A family trip with two 12 year olds. Anyone has any thoughts on this? How adventurous is the travel? From what I understand it takes 4 hrs from pokhara to tatopani where we stop for lunch then 2 hrs to marpha. About 2 hrs to kagbeni and half hr from kagbeni to muktinath. Then 5 hrs down to tatopani from where we will start our trek into the sanctuary.