Are there good scenic hikes around Kathmandu ?
Can someone please tell me how many days does it take to do the EBC 3 passes trek ?
Does someone know/recommend a place for a momo cooking class in Kathmandu?
I’m traveling solo to Nepal for 2 weeks end December – beginning January. Looking for connections and suggestions: where to stay to meet nice travelers, yoga retreats, short EBC, what to visit, how to move around
I am currently in Muktinah, and I need to be in Pokhara on Wednesday. What is the best way to fill in my final days? I want to go to poon hill but I don’t know how to do it. What steps can I make and how can I move from one place to another (bus would be great)?
I am contemplating on Dhaulagiri base camp in first week April . Is it a good time to go and how is the difficulty level
I am wondering the Three High Pass Trek beginning about March from Kathmandu. I was curious how much earlier in March could I complete this trek without any restrictions due to weather like snow or some other restriction?
What are some options for short trek from Pokhara in early January? Looking to do 3-4 days trekking.
1. How do I get a guide once I reach Kathmandu/Pokhara without going thru an agent? I would like free n easy travel n support the independent guide n not middle man.
2. Once I find a guide, when I am doing a trek, do I book the rooms for my guide? How does that work? Or he will quote me a price for an all inclusive service for his guiding during trek?
3. Will a guide be able to help with getting bus/car/jeep rentals?
4. Are there any day guides to show or bring me around a certain city/place on motorbike/car?
5. Are there guides who will be with u thru ur entire travel, regardless of which state u are going? Will they go with u as well? Like say Pokhara to Kathmandu?
Planning to travel next year April by jeep from Pokhara to Muktinath. It would be over 2 / 3 days with a night in Marpha and one night Kagbeni. Then driving back to Tatopani. A family trip with two 12 year olds. Anyone has any thoughts on this? How adventurous is the travel? From what I understand it takes 4 hrs from pokhara to tatopani where we stop for lunch then 2 hrs to marpha. About 2 hrs to kagbeni and half hr from kagbeni to muktinath. Then 5 hrs down to tatopani from where we will start our trek into the sanctuary.