1. How do I get a guide once I reach Kathmandu/Pokhara without going thru an agent? I would like free n easy travel n support the independent guide n not middle man.
2. Once I find a guide, when I am doing a trek, do I book the rooms for my guide? How does that work? Or he will quote me a price for an all inclusive service for his guiding during trek?
3. Will a guide be able to help with getting bus/car/jeep rentals?
4. Are there any day guides to show or bring me around a certain city/place on motorbike/car?
5. Are there guides who will be with u thru ur entire travel, regardless of which state u are going? Will they go with u as well? Like say Pokhara to Kathmandu?
Planning to travel next year April by jeep from Pokhara to Muktinath. It would be over 2 / 3 days with a night in Marpha and one night Kagbeni. Then driving back to Tatopani. A family trip with two 12 year olds. Anyone has any thoughts on this? How adventurous is the travel? From what I understand it takes 4 hrs from pokhara to tatopani where we stop for lunch then 2 hrs to marpha. About 2 hrs to kagbeni and half hr from kagbeni to muktinath. Then 5 hrs down to tatopani from where we will start our trek into the sanctuary.
Anybody know where one can take a bus directly from Kathmandu to Varanasi?
I’d like to know please how much time will I spend in travelling to Pokhara from Kathmandu by bus?
We will end our Poon Hill trek in Kande or Phedi. Is it easy to find transport back to Pokhara on the spot? Or is it recommended to book transport in advance
Is it required to do PCR test before entering Nepal? And visa to Nepal will be on arrival, no need to apply online, am I right?
is that true that all Lukla flights are flying from Ramecchap instead of Kathmandu?
Is December a good time for trek in Annapurna region? I mean is it crowded like spring? or empty?
Doing EBC in January. Is it a good idea or necessary to carry a tent as an emergency shelter just in case?
Are there any overnight tourist buses from Kathmandu to Pokhara and Pokhara to Kathmandu? What’s the approximate cost? What’s the average travel time?